Today’s show, we will be talking about where to get various aftermarket accessories to “Pimp” your ride. . Starting off with a few deals that were posted on the blog, then we jump into the first part of the topic “Wheels”. Part 2 of this show will be uploaded Friday, so make sure you listen to this first and then the one Friday to get the full lineup of information on this weeks topic.
Make sure you don’t click on any links to Paypal in your email and put in your name and password. Paypal doesn’t request that information in email
Today’s Topic “Wheels”
Member of the blubrry networkaftermarket accessories, canon camcorder, compaq laptop, discount tire, tire discount, usb thumb drive, wal mart, wheel warehouse, wheels
- David Jones on Move over Skype-out, the Magic Jack might be a better option for VOIP calls
- alfonso on Move over Skype-out, the Magic Jack might be a better option for VOIP calls
- Jane on Shopping for Valentines day gifts? Here are a few items you should NOT get.
- John G. on Looking for free product samples? Printable coupons? Deals?
- Is PC gaming dead? | jonespc on WOW, the fastest selling PC game ever!!
- Creative Zen Vision M….Yay or Nay?
- Rocawear brand Sold for $204 million, Jay-Z remains charge.
- $98 bucks for a Toshiba HDDVD standalone player
- Pick up this Viewsonic 26 inch LCD TV for $399 now at OfficeMax
- To Blu-ray or not?
- Ballers on a Budget…Get your Bling Bling for less
- Aliph Jawbone bluetooth headset with noise shield….Yay or Nay?
- Looking for free product samples? Printable coupons? Deals?
- Trade all those old DVDs to get something new.
- Direct X 10 Gaming for just over $100 bucks with this Nvidia card (8600GT).