Ok you’ve been in your local Walmart and played with the PS3 kiosk, Now your at home and want some of that Six axis goodness. Well there might just be an answer for your cravings. Splitfish has put out a press release introducing a motion sensor addon for the PS2 controller called the Splitfish MotionFX. This device snaps onto any Sony dual shock controller and allows you to play your PS2 and PS1 games by moving the controller similar to what you would do when playing PS3 and Wii games. The description at Gamestop says it works with all games, so Im guessing it replaces or works along with the analog sticks. It cost $39.99 and is available now
Source: EngadgetTechnorati Tags: Addon, Motion Controller, MotionFX, Spitish
Digg This | Del.ico.us
Like hearing about Deals, Sales, Product news, and Online Shopping? Subscribe to Jonzee.com
- No related posts
Leave a Reply
- Swim and listen to your music at the same time.
- Apple deserves complete monopolistic control of the cell phone market! Everyone else FAILED!
- Home made Ice cream and Yogurt maker, MMM MMM Good
- Noise cancelling Bluetooth rear view mirror. Handsfree device for your car.
- Aquarium? LCD TV? The Aquavista 500 has the look of both.
- fedway on Remember that Xbox 360 deal? Well heres the good, then the bad, then the good, then the bad…it never ends
- David Jones on How To Set Up Your HDTV: Part 2
- brant on Apple spreads a Virus?
- Star Trek Micro Machines on What about the Ziszor? A handheld paper shredder.
- Always shred your important documents | Randomness on What about the Ziszor? A handheld paper shredder.
- Rocawear brand Sold for $204 million, Jay-Z remains charge.
- Futuristic car that gets 200 Miles per gallon.
- Ballers on a Budget…Get your Bling Bling for less
- $98 bucks for a Toshiba HDDVD standalone player
- 12 inch digital pictrue frame, $129 (after MIR of course)
- To Blu-ray or not?
- Shopping for Valentines day gifts? Here are a few items you should NOT get.
- Sony phone…Playstation phone..PSP phone in the works? Maybe
- Aliph Jawbone bluetooth headset with noise shield….Yay or Nay?
- Looking for free product samples? Printable coupons? Deals?